Thursday, October 4, 2007

OMG, OMG, OMG, It's Here!!

Its the most, wonderfuuuuull time of the yeaaarrrrrrrrr ...

Opening day baby!!!

So tonight's the night, Rangers vs. Panthers, opening the 2007-08 NHL season for Madison Square Garden. I am positively giddy.

I think it will be a good game as the Panthers have something to prove - young, hungry teams are always dangerous - but I will not make any predictions on the final outcome, just that the Garden atmosphere will be awesome.

As I have yet to get the laptop I have been looking towards, don't expect an immediate post-game update. Sorry; besides, its opening night, I plan on celebrating! =op

Let's Go Rangers!

2 comments:

The Dark Ranger said...

So in other words....now us bloggers have something to write about! Well done Scotty....great off-season, and The Dark Ranger is as excited as you are! May we look strong to all of the world of hockey looking in tonight.

Anonymous said...

Honestly, thanks Scott, for giving us something entertaining and HOCKEY-related to read during those slow days of late July and August.

Always fun to stop here and see what you're thinking. Have fun tonight and yes! It. Is. ON.