Thursday, July 31, 2008

Don't Tread On Me


I was looking at my collection of Ranger hats (around 25), my Ranger jerseys (14 with a 15th on the way) and assorted paraphernalia (don't ask) and I realized I didn't have one thing ... Ranger sneakers.

But, as you can see in the pic above, now I do.

Thanks to Reebok, I was able to get a pair of generic RBK sneakers with the Ranger logo and choose my own the colour pattern and the text on the back. How cool is that? Turnaround time took less than a month, and I have a new set of kicks to wander around the Garden this fall (and maybe Europe before that). I do recommend finding a store where you can try on the basic model as every sneaker company seems to size differently nowadays - if I hadn't tried on a pair at the NHL Store, I woulda bought the wrong size (they run a half size smaller than adidas I think). They seem to be made well (we'll see) so if you want to give them a shot, they run about $100.

I'm such a nerd; let's go Rangers!

No comments: