Friday, December 11, 2009

Look At Who Showed Up ...

"A player with an unmovable contract who has no business playing for the Rangers, is playing for the Rangers. He is playing for the Rangers because Tortorella won't scratch him. The coach will scratch Aaron Voros or Enver Lisin, all right, but not Rozsival.

Accountability apparently is a fleeting concept.

It isn't only Rozsival, of course. Wade Redden has been somewhat better than last season, but in the way a two-car collision is less damaging than a 12-vehicle pileup." -Larry Brooks in the New York Post
Thanks for joining the party Brooksie. I've already brought out the beer and served the appetizers ...

1 comment:

NYR34 said...

Well Scotty, you know you well Brooks and Torts just LOVE each other...

"Well Brooksie, I think that's what I'm trying to say, isn't it?"

"Then I guess I'm wasting my time here."

"So the get the f--k out of of here."

Holiday cheer abounds.