Friday, August 5, 2011

Advertorial: EasyCanvasPrints.com

As I have said many times over, I do not accept advertising here on this blog - if you want to spend money just to spend money, please give it to The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. However, every now and again a product peaks my interest and I want to give it a look - after all, we live in a material world and I am a material guy. In this instance, it is EasyCanvasPrints.com - a service that will take your photo and print it on a canvas, like it is art.

Well, a few months back I took a photo that I especially liked and, instead of just making a usual print I decided to take Easy Canvas Prints up on their offer of a (very) small sample in return for this post. Shameless, I know. But what a great picture it was, how could I not want to hang it up ...

The upload process was quick and the turnaround by the company was just as fast. I think the result was a solid one - a nice change from the usual glossy print and something I will try to get signed by the guys somewhere down the line.

Take a look below and judge for yourself. If you are interested, that link again is Easy Canvas Prints. As a nice bonus, when you like them on facebook, they will give you 50% off of their order, and free shipping.



Back to regular programming soon, I promise.

2 comments:

Duniyadnd said...

That link is cool - what size was your canvas print?

Scotty Hockey said...

Small, sadly, but free so that works. I think it was 8 x 8.