Friday, December 28, 2007

Just A Quick Note


I am hoping that some of you reading this are new to the blog. See, yesterday Deadspin put an article up on MSG settling the lawsuit with the City Skater girl. As Will titled another piece, "It's Easy To Steal From Blogs. And Fun!" The great Leitch used the picture to the above right, which is linked to my site because I upped it for a September post. I'm not complaining, I'm not asking for any kind of credit, I am just expressing my thanks as my traffic for Thursday jumped by nearly 600 visitors.

Cool, right?

As I said, hopefully some of them -- some of you -- took a look at the site proper and decided to come back so as the great Lili Von Shtupp said, "Willkommen. Bienvenue. Welcome. C'mon in!"

1 comment:

Loser Domi said...

+600 visits? Dang, that is pretty cool