Thursday, October 30, 2008

A Word From Our Sponsors

Not my sponsors, I don't have any. I am referring to the Penguins commercial where they use Bob Johnson's famous "It's a great day for hockey" as the theme. It is a brilliant idea and it makes for a wonderful ad that celebrates Pens hockey. I may be behind the curve a little on it but I saw it tonight on the NHL Network and felt I had to share:

It almost made me hate them less, ... no, not really. But seriously, I got chills - especially thinking back to that my experience in that Fresh Air. The one ranks up there with the incredible Stanley Cup commercial and the underrated Braydon Coburn spot for Versus. Great work guys!

1 comment:

5-hole.com said...

This is also a pretty good commercial even though it's from last season.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=821PvdaF_fs

www.5-hole.com