Tuesday, August 19, 2008

We Still Love You Jed ...

As I professed my fandom for Brendan Morrow in the Stars Four-cast, I figured I would take a look around to see if there was any update to Scotty Hockey favourite Jed Ortmeyer.

I couldn't find anything as to his progress recovering from ACL surgery but I was able to find something that flew beneath the radar: Jed doing a meet and greet and autograph session for some kids back in May. Glad to see Jed still carrying himself with class and doing the right thing. Best wishes for a full recovery and spot in the Predators' lineup come this fall ...

EDIT: Glad to see others miss Jed too ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i read somewhere we might see jed back in ranger blue because of the jessiman deal....that would be the best day of the season, only thing after that would be to get back hollweg