Wednesday, December 26, 2007

No Rest For The Wicked

Just a heads up folks, due to a quick turnaround for work last night, I forgot my laptop today and thus will be late with the Rangers v. Carolina wrap tonight/tomorrow (especially since I have another quick turnaround tonight). To those that wait with baited breath, I should have it by tomorrow afternoon. My sincerest apologies.

To try to make it up to you, I present probably my favourite YouTube hockey clip of the last year. It comes courtesy of the surprisingly good New York Times Slap Shot hockey blog and they call it the Most Joyous Seven Minutes of Hockey Ever. Outside of the Rangers winning the Cup in '94, I would have to agree ... its an underdog Slovakian hockey team beating a rival to move into second place. They celebrate the achievement in spectacular fashion:

1 comment:

The Dark Ranger said...

Slapshot is pretty good...agreed. Don"t worry Scotty, The Dark Ranger has you covered. There are few of us who still care this week!

Tdr