Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Programming Note

I am flying to overseas tonight. I am (sadly) fully expecting to not be able to see MSG in London so don't expect game wraps of the rest of the exhibition games on this side of the pond. As per usual, I highly recommend the guys on the blog-roll on the right for updates. Sam from Rangers Report has been fantastic and looking over his stuff, we seem to agree on a lot of points.

As I don't want to chase you guys away, you should feel free to check out the Four-casts I did for each team and keep coming back here for some goodies: I will have my laptop with me on the old continent so I'll try to put up something from the two games in Switzerland, which should be wild. And there may even be a scouting report of a British Elite League game if I don't get lost in the English countryside. I also might pop in to Unprofessional Foul to share my first experience at a Arsenal match so keep an eye out for that. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Loser Domi said...

Have a great time, Scotty!

And, well, you made the Eurotrip jokes before I did, so I feel like I can actually link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Vyj1C8ogtE

/obligatory

Anonymous said...

Enjoy and have a safe trip. I can only hope that the Rangers will do all of us proud.

I can only say, what a wonderful opportunity for you.