Wednesday, August 29, 2007

He Insulted The Honour Of The Chiefs!


Not the Chiefs, the Rangers. A Canadiens fan made a list of the top 10 reasons why he hates the Rangers. And I, of course, took the gauntlet and smacked him down with it, defending the honour of the Blueshirts. Check it out here.

Much like it looks like in this picture of Jed from last year, I defecated all over his argument. While I admit that Canadians in general are more passionate about hockey, their arrogance is obnoxious and they deserve to be put back in their place. This is the country that requires people answer math problems to redeem prizes ... and they intentionally make it easy because they couldn't answer the harder questions ... FIVE HOUR LATER EDIT: to this guy's credit, he is fighting back, so he does not share the typical French mindset. But, he is quite pigheaded and obnoxious, so I stand by my earlier comments.

And while I did make fun of the Habs' mascot in defense of the Rangers, I didn't even have to lower myself to point out that he is, in fact, gay. Not that there is anything wrong with that ...

No comments: