Saturday, October 4, 2008

A Quick Update

After more than 16 hours traveling yesterday, I am back in the ole U.S. of A. It feels weird to tell you the truth, and it didn't help that I came home, dropped off my luggage and went over to a friend's house for a late fantasy draft. When I hit the wall, I hit it hard but I am starting to recover.

While I was running around, Chris Drury was named captain and the Rangers re-assigned Brian Fahey and Corey Potter to Hartford. Both moves were expected and thus not a big deal. Drury is supposedly a "big guy in the locker room" according to a source of mine and let's face it, he is clutch. I am sure Renney was already thinking of giving him the captaincy going into training camp and Dru cemented that C with the game-tying goal the other day. Good for him, but I still think he needs to put himself out there a little more, you know?"

That's all for now as I have to get moving towards the city for the viewing party. Hope to see you all there!

No comments: