Friday, October 24, 2008

Shameless Promotion

I was just going to let it slide but my competitive nature is forcing me to mention it. The fine folks at the NHL Arena have been holding a tournament for the best hockey blogs. My first round opponent is the Canucks blog Waiting For Stanley. It's a good blog, with an absolute ton of content on the Nuckleheads. Now I don't blind you with bs, I just give you the facts and my take on them. If that is your thing, vote for me. If you like flash over substance and quantity over quality, vote for him. Actually don't. Just don't vote. Yeah, that's better ...

We beat those Western Canadian bastards in '94, let's do it again.

Scotty Hockey '08!

2 comments:

Sean Zandberg said...

Hahaha! In keeping with the competitive spirit..fuck you!
haha!
It's not really a big deal though. But I do have quality you jerk! :)
Cool site, and bless your damned heart for covering the Jackets.

Sean Zandberg said...

I mean Rangers. Yeesh. Musta been drunk