Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Big Loss, No Coverage, I Still Care


The Rangers, they lost.

Again.

But its only preseason right? I shouldn't be concerned that Henrik Lundqvist gave up four goals on 16 shots in a 6-1 loss to the Detroit Red Wings last night ... right??

I can't say if they were good or not as the game was not televised or even broadcast on radio. Radio! What the hell else could they be covering on the radio that is more important on a Tuesday night in Detroit without any football or basketball being played? And don't say the Tigers because let's face it, no one even cared when they won the World Series, they don't care now that they have come back to earth ...

So I can't say how well or poorly everyone played but rest assured and make sure you check back late Friday night or Saturday as I recap the Rangers/Islanders game (which they had better win and kick some ass). I won't be going as I do an annual walk for charity -- The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society -- but I will record the game and break it down for all of you ...

No comments: