Tuesday, September 4, 2007

More New Sweaters


As you can see, this is the "new" Canadiens jersey. Thankfully it looks a lot like the old ones, so a gold star to the league for not blowing it.

And here is the new Calgary Flames jersey:
Personally I think they are fine, with the exception of the shoulder patches - one side has the Canadian flag, the other is the Alberta coat of arms. If all of the teams north of the border had the maple leaf then I would say ok, but there is no way the coat of arms works - it is a blue patch on a red and black (or white) jersey. It clashes. See what I mean here.

Just an fyi, unfortunately y'all may have to wait for the Eastern Conference predictions/things to watch entry as I am at a gig where I can't really work on it. But rest assured, it is coming and will be here by the end of the week. I promise. Really. Truly. Deeply. I like hockey. You should to. In fact, if you are reading this you do. So I like you too. Ok, I will stop now.

No comments: