Monday, October 8, 2007

Going Somewhere


So today, thanks to the graciousness of some of the *gasp* Islander brass, I will be photographing the Isles Caps game at Fort Never-win, I mean, the Mausoleum, I mean Nassau Coliseum. Gotta be nice ...

As you can see, I have shot there once before, and managed to catch your friend and mine, Tom Poti in the action of putting his team shorthanded. What an idiot.

I will also be bringing my camera along tomorrow to NYC as the NHL is holding an exclusive media preview to the NHL/RBK store in midtown. Hopefully my boss lets me out for lunch so I can attend. I should be able to so expect more info and pics in this very space.

And I don't think I will bring my camera but I will be back in Uniondale Wednesday to watch the Rangers go for win number two. As I will have a quick turnaround for work, my thoughts/observations/rants will likely be delayed until sometime Thursday. Sorry.

Sorry also to cut this short, but I gotta go find my Potvin Sucks tee shirt ...

No comments: